Disontinued - KRAUS Crespo™ Single Handle Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with QuickDock Installation and Deck Plate
- 8 295 грн.
6 254 грн.
The Crespo™ pull down faucet is a versatile kitchen faucet with a sleek silhouette and black insets for modern kitchen style. A high arch spout offers superior clearance for your largest cookware, for more space in the sink. The dual function sprayer switches between aerated stream and spray, with a swivel adaptor on the sprayer hose for increased range of motion. QuickDock mounting technology allows you to install the faucet from above the kitchen counter in minutes. All Kraus faucets are made with top quality components for superior performance. Technology highlights of this model include an eco-friendly Neoperl aerator that reduces water waste without sacrificing pressure. Easy-clean rubber nozzles eliminate hard water build up, for a long-lasting powerful stream.
- All-Metal Body for Maximum Durability
- Easy DIY QuickDock Top Mount Installation
- Single-Lever Design for Effortless Temperature & Flow Control
- High-Arch Spout Swivels 360° for Complete Sink Access
- Dual-Function Pull-Down Sprayer with Superswivel Adaptor
- Retractable Neoperl Hose with SecureConX Counterweight
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested with 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance / Low Flow Neoperl Aerator with Easy-Clean Rubber Nozzles to Prevent Hard Water Build-Up
- Superior Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Faucet Holes / Holes Required||1|
|Handle Clearance (inches)||1.25|
|Spout Swivel (degrees)||360|
|Number of Spray Settings||2|
|Faucet Height (inches)||16.25|
|Spout Reach (inches)||8.38|
|Spout Height (inches)||8.25|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.80|
|Faucet Certifications||Meets ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified by IAPMO, NSF/ANSI Standard 372 certified by IAPMO, CAL GREEN, CEC, DOE|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.50|